Can you drink alcohol after having a CAT scan done?
michelle Asked: Can you drink alcohol after having a CAT scan done?
I usually take Metformin but was not supposed to take it today because of an interaction with the dye injected into my body for the CAT scan. I read online it's because of the fact that they both work your kidneys and liver. I asked the doctor doing the scan today if I could drink alcohol and he said he didn't see why not. But if Metformin has an effect on your liver and can't be taken with the dye, wouldn't alcohol have the same effect with the dye? I'm not supposed to be drinking alcohol while on Metformin so I want to drink tonight since I didn't take Metformin today and won't for two more days. I am taking Metformin for PCOS so it's not needed for diabetes.Thanks in advance.
Probably ketosis, especially if you haven't been giving your insulin. Way to kill yourself. I did it once as a stupid teenager and ended up in the hospital for a week
You'll get sick, malnourished, and possibly do some serious permanent damage to your body.
Got a better answer? Share it below!
Incoming search terms:
- can you drink alcohol after a ct scan
- drinking alcohol after ct scan
- can you drink alcohol after ct scan
- can you drink alcohol after ct scan contrast
- CAN I DRINK ALCOHOL AFTER A CT SCAN
- is it ok to have alcohol after a ct scan with contrast?
- ct scan dye and alcohol
- what happens if you drink beer after a ct scan
- when can i consume alcohol after ct scan
- WILL IT MAKE YOU SICK IF YOU DRINK ALCOHOL AFTER TAKING DYE FOR CT SCAN?
- mri dye and alchohol
- is insulin okay to take while having a contract ct scan
- I DID MRI TODAY CAN I DRINK BEER TODAY
- drinking alcohol after mri contrast
- ct scan contrast alcohol
- can you have wine before a catscan
- can you drink alcohol after hsg scan
- can you drink alchol after having a ct scan with contrast
- can u drink wine aftet cat scsn?
- can i drink red wine after a ct scan with contrast
- can i drink alcohol after mri
- can I drink alcohol after iodine CT scan?
- wine before cat scan